We have the privilege of being able to protect our children with vaccines because someone, maybe someone just like you, decided to be a vaccine research participant. We have been conducting research on Vaccines since 1991. Many of the vaccines your children received (or if you are under 25, that you received!) were most probably part of our past studies.
Here is a list of current studies:
- VBI – Sci-B-VacTM vaccine against Hepatitis B: recruiting
- Investigator initiated project – High dose flu vaccine for patients with Rheumatoid Arthritis (RA): recruitment closed
- Medicago – Seasonal flu: recruitment closed
- CIRN network – Special Immunization Clinic: recruiting
- MedImmune – Monoclonal antibody against Respiratory Syncytial Virus (RSV): recruitment closed
- Merck – Pneumococcal vaccine: recruitment closed